Why Spend 5 Days a Year Making Karak Chai when you can have Alitéa?
What is Karak Chai?
Karak chai is a hot, sweet tea that was invented in India and is popular throughout the Arab world. In comparison to a typical English tea, Karak Chai roughly translates into “powerful tea.”
Karak chai normally contains a lot of sugar; however, this might vary depending on how it is created. Despite its high sugar content, this beverage has a lot of health advantages, making it a favorable tea choice for many.
What are the Benefits of Karak Chai?
You might be wondering why people drink Karak Tea. In addition to its marvelous taste, Karak Chai is healthy as its ingredients have several health benefits, which include the following.
- Enhancing digestion: Both ginger and black pepper have characteristics that control the digestive tract. They support the passage of blood and oxygen to your organs and aid in the pancreas' production of digestive enzymes, which quicken digestion and break down proteins and fats.
- Supporting the immune system: Cardamom has been utilized in Tibetan medicine for generations because it contains high levels of vitamin C and other elements that support a healthy immune system.
- Lowering cholesterol levels: Due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, cloves aid in lowering cholesterol levels and the development of plaque, both of which contribute to cardiovascular illnesses.
- Boosting energy: Karak Chai gives you more energy because the major component, black tea, contains caffeine. Caffeine's side effects include a rise in energy as well as increased alertness and productivity. In comparison to a cup of ordinary coffee, a cup of Karak Chai typically contains 1/3 less caffeine.
- Helping in treating the common cold: Karak Chai can be used to alleviate the symptoms of the common cold and flu. This is because the mixture of substances has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-fungal qualities. Additionally, when you have a cough or nasal congestion, you can drink it to feel better right away.
How Long Does It Take To Prepare Karak Chai?
The preparation process of karak chai can take a long time, and if you are regular tea drinker, then you need to spare aside what is equivalent to five days a year, devoted to making your cup of tea.
How Does Alitéa Prepare Karak Chai?
Do not worry about the preparation time, especially if you are always busy and on the go! Alitéa is happy to serve you the Alitéa Classic Instant Karak Tea.
Alitéa offers the world's loyal drinkers of tea with milk the classic calming and delectable flavor of premium Karak Tea. With Alitéa, you can finally enjoy your cup of Karak Tea with convenience wherever you are and whenever you choose thanks to the precisely balanced premix, created using instant tea, non-dairy creamer, and sugar.
Enjoy your favorite homemade flavor with Alitéa Classic Instant Karak Tea and spare yourself the time and effort needed in making a Karak Chai from scratch!